Today has been one of those days.
You know, the days where every little thing goes wrong.
- Rushed out the door without my lunch
- Had to deal with a small student crisis during my first class
- Went out into the pouring rain to buy my lunch, stepped into an ankle deep puddle with not one, but both feet
- Had to constantly shuffle my after school teaching schedule because I have several students who went home sick
Basically, today gave me a choice. I could get upset or I could just laugh about the whole day and move on.
I chose to laugh and look on the bright side.
- I am writing this during a student slot that I couldn’t fill
- I am wearing my new (dry) socks I bought at Walgreens
- I ate a very tasty lunch of fried chicken, green beans, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, and blackberry cobbler that I bought at a meat and three down the street
Don’t judge. I deserve comfort food today 🙂